Power BI Developer
Our headquarters with the biggest team of developers located in Vilnius, however, we offer the possibility to work remotely. Work schedules, in most cases, can be very flexible.
Position job description
- Power BI Report development.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Development of tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
We expect that you
- Have a bachelor’s degree in software development area.
- Are knowledgeable in Microsoft BI Stack.
- Have a good grip over data analytics.
- Possess software development skills.
- Have analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Display good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Can proficiently and confidently use English language in a working environment.
- Experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau.
- 2+ years’ experience in data-specific roles.
- 2+ years’ experience with software development, preferably ERP.
- Very good communication skills to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
- Knowledge of Russian or Polish languages.
- An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
- A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture: traditional celebrations, various monthly leisure activities with the team.
- An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid workplace model.
- “Workcation” – an opportunity to work for 1 month from any place in the world.
- Additional vacation days for birthday celebrations and even more depending on how long you stay in the company.
- Health Insurance.