BMI Executive Institute
BMI Executive Institute was established in 1999 in Vilnius, after an EU-financed start-up phase, to run a partnership of European business schools. The goal was to train high-level managers in the region with quality content from top schools like HEC Paris, and UCLouvain, BMI founders, taught by visiting international professors.
The initial BMI International Executive MBA was a great success. In 2006, it was among the very first programmes to earn international accreditation from the EFMD. At the same time, BMI’s innovative model proved effective for focused Executive Education programmes as well. Meanwhile, the institute’s network of partnerships grew to include top management educators in China (2009), the USA (2015) and other countries like Germany, Russia, Finland and more (2016-2021).
In 2020, BMI Executive Institute established a second base in Brussels, Belgium, and in 2021 began to deliver the UCLouvain BMI International Executive MBA there in the heart of the European Union in collaboration with long-time academic partner Louvain School of Management.
BMI Executive Institute were using a CRM system that was no longer meeting their needs, so they reached out to GO-ERP for help. The solution that GO-ERP recommended to implement was Dynamics 365 Sales application, which would allow the organisation to better manage their customer relationships and improve their overall efficiency.
The implementation process began with a thorough analysis of existing processes and workflows at the BMI Executive Institute, to identify areas for improvement. Then GO-ERP worked closely with the representatives of the organisation to configure the Dynamics 365 according to both the GO-ERP best practices and specific needs of the customer.
Once the Dynamics 365 Sales was fully configured, GO-ERP provided intensive training to BMI Executive Institute staff to ensure they were comfortable using the new system
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 Sales CRM system
- Streamlined sales process
- Improved lead generation and conversion rates
- All customer information in one place (360-degree view)
- Reduced time to enter basic data
- Better sales performance monitoring
- Detailed reporting capabilities
- Enhanced collaboration and information sharing among employees
- Improved customer segmentation and targeting
- Enhanced communication with customers
- More accurate sales and revenue forecasting
- Better insight into customer behavior and preferences
- Reduction in administrative tasks
- Automated workflows and processes
- Responsive and knowledgeable support from the GO-ERP team
Do you have similar challenge or questions?
Get in touch with our team and we will walk you through the possible solutions, examples and timelines.