Localization pack for Lithuania
Consult our experts about Microsoft Dynamics 365 localization solutions for Lithuania
According to the law of the Republic of Lithuania, every active company in Lithuania must submit mandatory sets of data to the systems of the state public authority. To help companies to carry out this duty timely and without any errors, GO-ERP has created the localization pack for Lithuania. The pack consists of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO extensions for mandatory data export to the State systems following the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. The set ensures smoother and more convenient work for accountants.
The localization pack for Lithuania consists of six different extensions. It can be purchased and implemented either in bulk or separately. The upcoming extensions will be adapted according to the requirements of the Republic of Lithuania.
What does Lithuanian localization package include?
- GO-i.SAF – transfers the Data on Received and Issued VAT Invoices to the smart tax system (i.MAS) according to State Tax Inspectorate (STI) requirements.
- GO-i.VAZ – transfers packing slip data to the i.MAS according to the STI requirements.
- GO-SAF-T – transfers the required standard accountancy data file to the i.MAS.
- GO-GPAIS – submits the data on the packaging and products to the information system GPAIS of the Ministry of Environment.
- GO-SEPA – bank payments in euros according to the common European standard.
- Basic Reporting Package – helps to ensure that the accounting process runs smoothly and efficiently.
GO-ERP’s Lithuanian Dynamics 365 localization solutions for your business
According to the State Tax Inspectorate (STI) requirements, every active company in Lithuania must submit the data on received and issued VAT invoices to the STI smart tax system (i.MAS). With the GO-i.SAF solution, the mandatory VAT invoice data shall be promptly submitted to the i.MAS according to the current requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Classify and submit VAT invoices based on VAT categorization.
- Ensure correct representation of VAT, irrespective of accounting methods.
- Handle reverse VAT (Clause N.96) accurately.
- Incorporate received debit VAT invoices into sales VAT journal.
- Easily edit/set VAT invoice types and inclusion in various registers/journals.
- Modify VAT invoice features after posting with a single click.
- Submit tagged data to I.SAF for special tax situations.
- Provide links to revised VAT invoices for credit/debit accounts.
- Offer prompt consultations on parameterization and usage.
- Stay up-to-date with I.SAF requirement changes through timely updates.
- Includes a manual in Lithuanian and ensure XML structure meets STI standards.
According to Lithuanian legislation, all cargo shippers, carriers and recipients must submit their packing slip data to the STI (State Tax Inspectorate) when cargo is to be shipped across the territory of the Republic of Lithuania.
The GO-i.VAZ solution was created specifically for this purpose, submitting the required packing slip data accurately, promptly and in the required format. It allows you to specify or revoke the submitted data if necessary.
- Possibility to set the customers (or customer groups, or both) whose packing slips must be automatically uploaded to I. VAZ.
- Possibility to manually mark the packing slips to be sent to the STI.
- Generation of an xml file of the packing slip according to the STI requirements.
- Automated checking for mandatory field filling.
- Submission of previously revoked packing slips.
- Automated submission of packing slip data to the STI.
This solution ensures that customers meet all the requirements of the STI Smart Tax Administration System (i.SAF-T). GO-SAF-T facilitates the submission of accounting data to the STI‘s i.SAF-T subsystem.
- The solution is based on common, widely used processes and requirements proper across all companies.
- Only modifications and specific processes need to be matched to the STI requirement.
- The solution reduces installation time and costs. There is no need to analyze the processes. According to our observations, some processes are identical and repeating in all companies. Thus, only the differences need to be discussed and adapted.
The electronic system GPAIS (English – Unified Product, Packaging and Waste Record-Keeping Information System (PPWIS)) – provides the data on the waste management to the Ministry of Environment. Subsequently, the companies are obliged to submit the data on the packaging and products to the GPAIS according to the requirements and set formats. The GO-GPAIS solution was developed to help the companies manage and submit the required data in an easy and convenient way.
- Description of packaging materials.
- GPAIS items/products description according to the requirements of the Ministry of Environment GPAIS items/products.xml file generation.
- Collecting the information about the GPAIS operations on items/products supply to the market (purchase, sales, movement and projects journals).
- Generation of the monthly journal on items/products’ operations in *.xml format.
- Integration of the items/products monthly operations with GPAIS using the web service.
GO-SEPA, or Single Euro Payments Area, is a user-friendly and standardized method for conducting Euro transactions within SEPA countries, both within and beyond the EU. It simplifies Euro payments by providing a common standard, ensuring compatibility, convenience, cost-effectiveness, and enhanced security. GO-SEPA supports various use cases, promotes cross-border economic integration, and complies with financial regulations, making it a valuable tool for seamless and efficient Euro transactions across participating nations.
- The bank payments within the Eurozone made easily and conveniently in accordance with requirements.
- Information on the payment code and recipient‘s address will be added to the payment file.
- Allow users to select payment generation frequency via batch jobs, execute various payment types, and store the exported payments in their chosen directory.
- Enable seamless import of XML files from Dynamics 365 FO/AX to the bank, and vice versa, reducing manual effort.
- Promptly receive the information about payments‘ status.
- Conveniently monitor the balance, easily receive the bank operations reports and statements.
- The data is transferred in XML format as required by ISO 20022 standard.
As a certified long-term Microsoft partner, GO-ERP has a proven record of helping our clients leverage Microsoft Dynamics business applications to enhance daily operations. Get in touch and our experienced specialist will gladly share our experience and speed up your company’s digital transformation.