We are looking for an experienced business management system consultant with extensive knowledge in the field of financial, manufacturing or logistic processes. Our consultants constantly maintain contact with clients, delve into the specifics of their company’s activities, offer solutions and ideas for improving their business management processes. Together with the team of developers, they take care of the implementation of solutions.
Our headquarters with the biggest team of developers located in Vilnius, however, we offer the possibility to work remotely. Work schedules, in most cases, can be very flexible.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify and analyze business processes and recommend improvements
- Design, develop and implement Dynamics 365 Finance or SCM solutions that meet business requirements, including third-party applications and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Dynamics 365 Finance or SCM applications
- Train the client’s employees how to use the system (training, consultations, preparation of user manuals)
- Stay up to date with the latest Dynamics 365 features and technologies and make recommendations for their adoption
- Share your experience and knowledge by coaching and advising colleagues.
- Demonstrate Finance or SCM business solution’s capabilities for the customers
- Knowledge of finance and accounting processes
- Fluent spoken and written English and Lithuanian
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to plan and work independently or as a team member
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 ERP Apps (AX/D365 Finance/SCM/BC/NAV)
- Knowledge of Russian and Polish languages.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Consulting work experience.
- An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
- A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture: traditional celebrations, various monthly leisure activities with the team.
- An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid workplace model.
- “Workcation” – an opportunity to work for up to 1 month from any place in the world.
- Additional vacation days for birthday celebrations and even more depending on how long you stay in the company.
- Health Insurance.