Microsoft D365 CRM solution consultant
As a Microsoft D365 CRM solution consultant, you will ensure the quality of our services and help our clients successfully use our products. Also, as a specialist in your area, you will support your colleagues’ growth by sharing your knowledge and help our clients by offering new solutions as well as various improvement to their business.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify and analyze business processes and recommend improvements
- Design, develop and implement Dynamics 365 CRM solutions that meet business requirements, including third-party applications and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Dynamics 365 CRM applications
- Train the client’s employees how to use the system (training, consultations, preparation of user manuals)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Dynamics 365 CRM features and technologies and make recommendations for their adoption
- Share your experience and knowledge by coaching and advising colleagues.
- Experience of working with CRM solutions (knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM Apps (Sales, Marketing Customer Service, etc.) or Power Platform would be an advantage)
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Knowledge and experience of sales, marketing or services processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team member and independently as well
- Knowledge of Russian and Polish languages.
- Consulting work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel. (content pages, headers, basic formulas, etc.)
- Competitive salary in the IT job market.
- An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
- A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture.
- An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
- Traditional holidays, the opportunity to participate in various leisure activities with the team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Other motivational supplements.