D365 Business Central / NAV developer
As a developer of our products, you will ensure the quality of our services and actualize useful modifications made for our client’s businesses. You will be working within the Development team to, design code structure, develop, test, support and maintain on premise and cloud-based applications for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central
Our headquarters with the biggest team of developers located in Vilnius, however, we offer the possibility to work remotely. Work schedules, in most cases, can be very flexible.
Position job description
- You will develop interfaces and create reports.
- Creating fixes/patches for our clients ‘products where required.
- Developing of new client products both on premises and cloud based.
- Providing go-live and post-implementation support.
- Support the sales department in the creation of cost estimates.
- Creating, modifying, and troubleshooting the existing applications.
- Testing solutions inside or related to Dynamics D365 BC / NAV.
We expect that you
- Have a bachelor’s degree in software development area.
- Have 3+ years coding/developing experience for Dynamics NAV/BC.
- Have expert knowledge of coding in both C/AL and AL.
- Have knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, .NET, SQL Server 2012 R2.
- Understand version control concepts.
- Can debug and troubleshoot complex issues related to AX/FO code.
- Display good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Can proficiently and confidently use English language in a working environment.
- BI implementation & development experience.
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) solutions.
- Knowledge of Russian or Polish languages.
- An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
- A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture: traditional celebrations, various monthly leisure activities with the team.
- An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid workplace model.
- “Workcation” – an opportunity to work for up to 1 month from any place in the world.
- Additional vacation days for birthday celebrations and even more depending on how long you stay in the company.
- Health Insurance.